When Should I Complete a Notice of Interest Form?
Faculty with primary appointments in UAHS who are interested in submitting a proposal or are contacted by any of the foundations listed on the UAHS Top Foundations List when:
- You identify a foundation as a prospect for funding,
- Before submitting an application, or
- If you would like more information about the organization to determine if they are a good prospect.
Please fill out and submit the Notice of Interest form (PDF link) to UAHS Foundation Relations (firstname.lastname@example.org).
UAHS Foundation Relations will review and send feedback within two working days.
The applicant will be notified with the following:
- Offer clearance to solicit organization or share reason why clearance to solicit is not approved
- Share institutional or anecdotal information about organization to help submission in consultation with GIFT Center
- Offer guidance and assistance preparing application, editing, drafting, letters of support
- Share any other additional information needed to aid in the submission
- Facilitate internal UAHS proposal review with UAHS Research Administration if multiple applicants are interested in approaching the same organization
Based upon the provided feedback, the applicant will execute the next steps which may include further development of the application and routing the submission through the UA Foundation GIFT Center or UAHS Research Administration or appropriate entity.