Our team supports investigators seeking funding opportunities by:
- Providing customized grant searches for investigators upon request using PIVOT, Grants.gov, Community of Science, and other sources.
- Publicizing and supporting the use of researcher databases to increase collaborative opportunities.
- Maintaining a listing of available core services and facilities for use in grant proposals and operations.
- Tracking and initiating master agreements with sponsors and commercial IRBs.
- Facilitating feasibility questionnaires and improving recruitment rates.
- Coordination of review of limited solicitation opportunities for University of Arizona Health Sciences.
In addition, we work closely with Research Development Services at the University of Arizona. This team is based in the Office for Research, Discovery, & Innovation (RDI), and helps researchers and scholars with the ultimate goal of increasing the quality and quantity of externally-funded research and scholarly activity at UA. The Research Development Services team provides a biomedical sciences liaison who has expertise in technical writing, editing, and proofreading as well as other important skills and services.
Assistant Director, Research Administration