Table of Contents
- Subject Recruitment and Study Management
- Data Warehouse
- UA Research, Innovation, & Impact
- External Listservs
- Clinical Research Professional (CRP) Credentialing Checklist
- CRP Onboarding Checklist
- UA Human Subjects Training Requirements
- Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI)
- Instructions for Adding CITI Trainings
- Radiation Safety
- Conflict of Interest
- NIH Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
Subject Recruitment and Study Management
- OnCore Login
- Coordinator Corner
- Clinical and Translational Science Center (CaTS): provides staffing resources, equipment, and facilities to investigators at the University of Arizona. For more information, contact Maria Gordon.
- University of Arizona Clinical Trials
- University of Arizona Cancer Center Clinical Trials
- UA Recruitment and Advertising Guidance
- Banner Health Recruitment and Advertising Guidelines
- Study Documentation Tools
- Audit Readiness (What is involved and how to be prepared?)
- Lab Certification Documents (BUMC, SQL, CaTS)
- Sonora Quest Lab (SQL) New User or New Account Request
- Sonora Quest Lab (SQL) Test Directory - Range References
- Promoting UA Clinical Trials on Social Media
- Research Electronic Data Capture (REDCap): secure web application for building and managing online surveys and databases, designed to support data capture for research studies.
- Spanish Translation Resources for Informed Consent Forms
- Language Translation Process for Studies Occurring in Banner (MUST be used for non-funded clinical trials when studies occur within Banner)
- Records Managment & Archives (RMAA)
- Banner Clinical Research Data Warehouse (CRDW) FAQ & Request Form: Requesting patient data from Cerner (September 19, 2017 - present).
- Sample data request form for faculty (PDF)
- UA Clinical Data Warehouse (CDW): Requesting patient data from Epic (November 1, 2013 - September 18, 2017)
- Banner Research Catalog
- TriNetX: A federated clinical data network of providers and pharmaceutical companies used to enhance clinical trial design and accelerate trial site and patient recruitment.
- Protocol Registration System (PRS)
- UAHS Guidelines for ClinicalTrials.gov Registration
- UAHS Regulatory Support
UA Research, Innovation, & Impact
- Human Subjects Protection Program (HSPP) (IRB)
- Office for Responsible Outside Interests (formerly Confict of Interest (COI) Office)
- Office for Radiation, Chemical, and Biological Safety (ORCBS)
- Radiation Emergency Notification Procedure
- Hazardous Waste Labeling Requirement
- Label Generation Guide
- HIPAA Privacy Office
- Security Privacy
- PHI - Protecting our Patients' Privacy
- Data Reference Guide
- HIPAA Privacy Program Workshop Library
Managing NIH Public Access Compliance:
- Explains the NIH Public Access Policy, the process for submitting peer-reviewed articles to PubMed Central, and how to use NIH tools to manage and verify compliance.
Click on the desired listserv to subscribe. Additional instructions, including how to unsubscribe, can be found on the UITS website.
UAHS Clinical Research Coordinators: sends weekly announcements on monthly AHSC clinical research coordinator meetings, updates on regulatory and contractual processes, and other news relevant to the work of clinical research nurses, coordinators, and specialists.
UA Human Subjects Protection Program (IRB): Educational material and information about current rules, regulations, and procedures related to the use of human subjects in research.
UA Research Administrators: Discussion of Research Administrators' Issues
HIPAA: Information from the UA Privacy Office
Conflict of Interest: Updates from the UA Conflict of Interest Office
UA Research Development Services: key research-related information and funding opportunities
- National Institutes of Health (NIH): weekly listing of NIH medical and behavioral research Grant Policies, Guidelines and Funding Opportunities
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA): several listservs covering a broad range of clinical research topics, including drugs and devices