Our office supports submission preparation for grants and other research activities including:
- Review of grant application announcements for requirements and applicability.
- Budget development and drafting budget justifications.
- Communication with prime or subaward institutions.
- Preparing the grant application.
- Assisting with administrative sections of grants including letters of support, biosketches, facilities and resources and more.
- Routing and securing institutional approval, endorsements, and signatures.
- Submission of the grant to external sponsor and communication with sponsors.
To Begin a Submission
For assistance with grant development and submission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of your needs and a member of our Pre-Award team will be in touch with you shortly.
Director, Grants - Research Administration