The Office of Research Administration within the University of Arizona Health Sciences (UAHS) provides concierge-level service to all UAHS investigators in support of research pre- and post-award activities, including sponsored project application submission, contract negotiation, clinical trials, and compliance support.
In providing a centralized consortium of research administration professionals, the Office is a one-stop shop for interactions with sponsors and central campus administrative units including the Sponsored Projects Services, Office of Contracting & Research Services, and the IRB.
Our Values define and reflect our people, our approach, and work product:
- Anticipate, respond, and meet needs of the research community in a timely fashion.
- The research community is comprised of internal investigators, our institution and central units, and external sponsors.
- Assess and negotiate needs of stakeholders through effective communication.
- Standardized practices to provide uniform service.
- Find new ways to inspire and develop effective, viable solutions.
- Accessible source of reliable information appropriate for our audiences.
- Listen to needs of research community.
- Make and implement decisions and assess their outcomes.
- Promote an environment that balances and protects the best interests of the research community.
- Respect for all persons.
- Maximization of the sponsored research portfolio at UAHS.