The OnCore Team is available to assist at OnCoreSupport@email.arizona.edu.
Please click here if you would like to go directly to OnCore:
Important Notice: OnCore will be offline for a system upgrade on June 25, 2021. Please click here for more details.
Please click here to visit our OnCore Resources page:
Why use OnCore?
- Comprehensive clinical trial management system (CTMS)
- Protocol management
- Study participant and safety management, including calendaring
- Financial management, including charge validation by Banner, sending invoices, and recording payments
- Enhance the efficiency and quality of research within the University of Arizona Health Sciences (UAHS)
- Bi-directional integration with Cerner: Cerner to send demographics information to OnCore with OnCore sending protocol and subject info to Cerner.
- Information sharing: Research teams can access key information: protocols, consent forms, coverage analysis, checklists, participant details, and eCRFs.
- Dashboards: Consoles within OnCore provide a clearly and comprehensive view of information that is important to them.
- Notifications: Automated emails support communication and efficient workflows, changed study status, and protocol and subject status.
- Research management: Consistent eligibility and consent tracking, detailed visual of study-specific calendar, human subject visits, and adverse event tracking.