Applications are live and due March 1, 2016. See if you are eligible to apply for this program with awards of up to $10,000 per project.
The Faculty Seed Grants Program (FSG) is a competitively-based research award program that grants funding awards of up to $10,000. This program is intended to support individuals that are early in their carrier and will provide short-term assistance to “kick-start” valuable projects that will result in either data or work products that can used to later develop and submit a major funding proposal from external agencies or private contributors.
- Applicant has eight or less years of experience since their initial appointment
- Applicant holds a current faculty rank, or
- Applicant has an appointment in the research scientist series of titles, or
- Applicant has a continuing or continuing-eligible status
Postdoctoral scholars and graduate students are not eligible for this program.
- A broad cover sheet
- Proposal outline with two page narrative, including references/citations
- Budget & Budget Justification
- Brief (4 page maximum) Biosketch
Funding is available in the 2016 award cycle for up to 20 awardees! Apply now through UA’s Competition Space (https://arizona.infoready4.com/#competitionDetail/1748031).
For more information on the program, specific proposal instructions, examples of past-awardees, frequently asked questions or other funding opportunities that may be applicable to you, visit the Office for Research & Discovery website, here:
If you have additional questions, contact:
Research Development Services
Phone: (520) 621-3512